cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: It said there was a problem processing my request when I tried to withdraw cash

mmoore01
Deal Master

If this is your first time to withdraw your earnings, Ibotta recommends that you wait at least 48 hours before trying to withdraw.  This is for security reasons.

It is possible your account is locked.  You will need to open a request.  Go to Account in the app and then select Help.  Submit a Request is at the top.

Be aware that it can take 2-3 days to get a response back from Ibotta Care.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: It said there was a problem processing my request when I tried to withdraw cash

Allisonmwoodall
Rewards Hunter

Mine said the same thing when I tried to withdraw to PayPal and to my bank account.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdrawal

MangoVibez7
Rewards Hunter

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Withdraw earnings to Paypal not working?

carolinabeckey
Shopper

I have been trying to withdraw earnings to my PayPal for 2 days, but keep getting an error message.  I've done this many times in the past with no issues.  Tried all the steps in the FAQ article with no luck. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdraw earnings to Paypal not working?

carolinabeckey
Shopper

Also - My bank does not allow for the option to transfer funds, so that's not an option 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

SantaFeAtBay
Saver

With as many complaints as are rushing in at the same time, through a holiday season, this starting to feel scammy. I have seen other companies do this as well, mess around with rewards lock out and prevent people from spending/earning rewards money through the holidays.

Once the best of the holiday deals are over, the companies magically restore statuses. I am still waiting on a response from Ibotta. They're holding $250 of my earned rewards and I want it. At least I am not in a position of finance suffering, rather a position of being annoyed, angered and offended after promoting Ibotta for months. Others here clearly need their funds desperately. This is no joking matter.

Yet Ibotta puts a message board admin in charge of fielding complaints and managing crisis PR when someone officially in Public Relations should be talking to us. (All thanks to Lara for at least trying though.)

Ibotta pushed and pushed the free Thanksgiving dinner ads. Now slowly but increasingly rapidly, reviews are being posted elsewhere that Ibotta is cheating people from withdrawing their earnings in December 2021.

We are not anomalies. We have just taken the time out of our day to track down a message board, set up a profile and beg for help. Awkward. Where is Ibotta official?

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

Alyssiairvin
Rewards Hunter

Hi 

I’m having the same issue I have tired everything and nothing is working.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Money in limbo

Cubanita39
Deal Sharer

We didn't share devices. She uses her phone an I use mine. She used somehow my Walmart but her email something like that. 

She went to Walmart today. Didn't use Ibotta because she can't log on. But I got a message saying that receipt is already used due to it being linked to me. But it really isn't. 

Does Ibotta have a customer number to speak to a human being. Please. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

MichieAdmin
Shopper

This is so much worse than Scamming. 

Just finally got my reply from the account review team. They offer a ridiculous goal for the $45 bonus to me (140 offers) then are surprised when SOMEONE ON EBT MEETS IT THROUGH CAREFUL PLANNING! 

And I quote; "Upon review of your account, we have noticed unusual behavior in regard to the value or frequency of receipt submissions." 

Do these people not realize the Covid EBT increase exists?! I lost my job and this was my life saver!! 

Just curious, but how many others are experiencing this for the first time after months of using EBT? V cause honestly... That's some discrimination if I ever saw it! 

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MichieAdmin 

This is a somewhat common issue that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact you are an EBT recipient.  Just work the ticket and give them whatever information they ask for.  There are many EBT recipients who successfully use ibotta. 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes