cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Stephr13
Rewards Hunter

I'm not able to withdraw my earnings 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Jorgito1025
Rewards Hunter

Won’t withdraw to PayPal

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Money in limbo

Cubanita39
Deal Sharer

Can u help me ply. When I send this it comes back not sendable. So how do I respond to you please

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ayuda no puedo sacar mi ahorro de ibotta

veronica1
Shopper

Hola he tratado de 3 maneras distintas de sacar el dinero pero de ninguna puedo, la prima que trate fue comprando tarjeta de regalo, luego con la cuenta del banco y por ultimo por PayPal pero de ninguna

ya cheque el correo y esta corecto tengo este problema desde hace dos semanas y no he podido lograr que me ayuden he mandado varios correos y no me contestan solo me mandan un numero de confirmacion que recibieron mi correo pero solamente eso por favor ayuda

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

jmcunnjunkmail
Rewards Hunter

What did they sAy about it? I haven't heard from anyone in 5 days

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Withdrawal problems

kimscrivener196
Shopper

Been waiting since Dec 18th to have care team fix this. Can’t get my money transferred to my bank account or my PayPal. Anyone else?

Solved! Go to solution

kimscrivener196
Shopper

I have been having problems withdrawing also since the 18th. Filled out ticket and no answer yet 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Yvonne4343
Shopper

Hello LaraL , 

Im having trouble yet again all week long in withdrawaling my earnings!! I waited over 24hrs and still am having problems, its very annoying. I am also missing 3 transactions at 7% thru Priceline along with problems with my Walmart order cashback but am getting tired of waiting and then missing the email in time and then by the time I catch the email its too late and they have closed the ticket within a day,but I waited days to hear anything back from them.. Argh.. Ugh.. Help please!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Lacidawn
Shopper

Please help my account is locked again! I knew better than to mess with ibotta again bc of this! What happened this time??? My ticket #is 11158565

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Missi
Shopper

I having the same issue bc I had 7 referrals now they want me to show proof from a blog message or something. I posted on Facebook  so I should them a screen shot and told ppl at work about it. I know 4 of them ppl are from my work how can I prove to them that. It crazy too me. I thought they be happy I got people to join Ibotta. So I'm not tell anyone else about it until they let me withdraw my money bc I feel like I be lying to ppl if I tell them it works and I can't even get my money off. 

0 Likes