cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jadriancc13 

First of all, sorry this is happening.  It is ridiculous that it happens every time to you..  It simply should not do this.  I would suggest you only try to withdraw once a week at most once you get straightened out.  There is no reason why you should have to do this, but I am wondering if it may help.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

jadriancc13
Shopper

I will go ahead and try it out and hopefully that will work! Thanks for suggesting that! Appreciate it! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jadriancc13 

But if you are currently locked, a ticket will be required to get unlocked.  And when they say you are good to go, I would really still wait a week if you can.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Vant get my account and email verified

JanetPina
Rewards Hunter

Someone please help or tag someone in this.. I cannot get my email confirmed to redeem my earnings

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Donzhu
Rewards Hunter

Hi everyone.

I can not withdraw my Ibotta earnings today.

I have linked one Paypal account before and we withdraw succeed. And I changed paypal account and withdraw this tuesday (12/28) and it succceed.  But today when I try to withdraw again, I can not do that.  it shows something went wrong no mattter I use first or second paypal account. 

I tried to link bank account but it failed too.  I can not check agree so I can not link bank account.

Can anyone help to me to solve it?

I tryed to delete APP and reinstall but it didnt work

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Can not withdraw

Donzhu
Rewards Hunter

Hi I am new here.

I have withdrawn twice with two different Paypal account.

The latest withdrawn is this tuesday.(12/28/2021)

But today, I found I can not withdraw money to my paypal.

I tried to unlink paypal and delete APP and reinstall APP .  And link my two different paypals.

But it does not work.

So can anyone help me to solve my issue?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Melrose
Shopper

All issues fixed!

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Vant get my account and email verified

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Send an email to accountsupport@ibotta.com

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Xoxokayk
Rewards Hunter

How did you get this resolved!??? Please help me be able to withdraw my earnings asap 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: welcome bonus

Janthony13
Rewards Hunter

So I finally got about 10% clarity on my situation they emailed me back saying that I need to provide then with something showing where I get my referrals they are not something I look at just casual Convo with people I talk to / run into and qsk iw they want to make 20 bucks quick most agree few don't and that's it mean while I have a few other people I know that I can get to sign up and I don't want to scan receipts for my account to remain locked thank you for your time and effort

0 Likes