cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Can't withdraw again

Susanecole
Shopper

This is the second time in around 2 months but Ibotta has locked my account. I have never misused or abused or cheated in any way. I don't understand why this keeps happening. I've been using Ibotta for over a year and did not have this issue until this past November. Any reason this keeps happening?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

SonnyP
Shopper

On 1/5 I made an in store purchase through a linked account with Hannaford.
I purchased 2 different offers for a total of 6 items. The offers were active at the time of purchase and each product was successfully scanned while in the store. The offers had several hours remaining at time of my purchase but must have expired by the time Ibotta received the transmitted receipt from Hannaford so I did not receive credit. 

I also did not receive my mid week bonus but would have if the offers were accepted. The total of everything missing is $9.50. 

I submitted a help ticket with an explanation and photos of each product with barcodes. The customer service rep replied saying the offers were expired. I replied asking to compare the time on my receipt to the time the offers went inactive in the system and received an almost identical answer to the first reply and no confirmation of what time the offers ended versus the time on the receipt.  
Ive asked for this to be escalated for further review but thought posting to this thread might help as well. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Susanecole
Shopper

This is the second time in about 2 months that I have not been able to withdraw my money. I had the account for over a year before this problem ever started. I'm trying to figure out why it's being locked or whatever is going on. The last time they never told me anything they just told me to try it again. And it's worked fine until last night. Is there a reason why this keeps happening. Is there something I'm doing? I've never misused or abused or cheated the app. This app has truly been a lifesaver for me and my family since my husband was in his accident in April. Any pointers on what I might be doing thats getting my account locked?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Susanecole
Shopper

My ticket# this time is #1122677

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

I can't cash out for the past week

hesvenable85
Rewards Hunter

For the past week I've tried cashing out to my PayPal and my bank account and it keeps saying something went wrong

0 Likes
Vermillion13
Rewards Hunter

Hey guys new to this app... I am having an issue withdrawing my earnings. I tried the help and followed the steps but unfortunately I had no luck. Has anyone else had the same issue???

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdrawal

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Vermillion13 It looks like you're trying to withdraw too soon after your first transaction. Allow 48 hours and you should be able to withdraw.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

brianal2309
Rewards Hunter

My account has been locked and I have no clue why. I have submitted a ticket and they keep giving me an automated response. They said :

Hi ,

Thank you for contacting Ibotta's Care Team. We look forward to assisting you in regards to your ticket 11258363. In the meantime, if we have found an article that is helpful and solves your issue it will be included below.

If one of the articles I suggest solves your inquiry, please mark your case closed by responding “yes” when prompted.

Please do not respond “yes” unless your inquiry is solved and you wish for your ticket to be closed. If I didn’t resolve your inquiry, please leave your ticket open and a member of the Care Team will respond to your ticket.

We appreciate your patience—thanks for saving with Ibotta!

I have asked them to clarify what information I need to send to them multiple times and they literally just send me back this same response every time. I’ve gotten it over four times now! I don’t know what I need to do to solve this issue. I use Ibotta daily and look for deals every single time I need to shop somewhere so I’m not sure what I am doing wrong. HELP 😭 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

brianal2309
Rewards Hunter

Then they said this: Our automated system flagged your account for review based on either Ibotta Saver data, shopping behavior, or account audits.

Upon review of your account, we have noticed unusual behavior in regard to the value or frequency of receipt submissions.

Please provide us with any information you can in order to help us make a decision regarding your account. Please note, your account will remain locked until we receive your response and complete our review.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Account Review Team

and they have sent this exact message four times. I keep asking them what exactly they need me to send and nothing, just this exact same message over and over 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

pjsilva1
Shopper

Right now it says it is unable to connect when I try to scan my barcode, and does not respond when I type in the TC#÷

0 Likes