Re: Account Blocked

Saipan
Super Saver

@klkennedy71

Ditto @Dean, try sending a message to:

accountsupport@ibotta.com 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Analyns
Rewards Hunter

Good morning ma'am/ sir everybody

I have a concern about withdraw my my earning its been a month now that I can't withdraw it still showing that it's something wrong with it idk what is happening I hope somebody can help me this 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kbabecca
Rewards Hunter

my money has disappeared how do I get it back 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

No puedo entrar a mi cuenta, pueden alludarme porfabor.sue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Edith2
Shopper

[Image removed. Please don’t post personal information like email addresses] 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account I(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Tracymalone
Rewards Hunter

Trying to cash out says to verify my email says it’s verified and I still can’t cash out 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account I(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

Walmart delivery seems to be having issues.  I usually get my rebates within 1 hour of delivery.  Received an order on Thursday and finally got credited today (3 days later).  This is the first time this has happened since the partnership between ibotta and Walmart.  Also, I wasn’t given any credits towards the WWB…. Customer support didn’t seem to understand my ticket…I’m on my 3rd email to them currently about the issues.   Walmart online was working so well for awhile and now it seems like the wheels are falling off the wagon again with things.  

Solved! Go to solution

SJYoung
Deal Sharer

I have been unable to log in since yesterday. I never logged out though. It's giving me the log in screen, and I click log in, then email and password, and it makes me enter the email code or gives me a capcha. But never goes anywhere when I hit "log in" it doesn't do anything. I submitted a ticket yesterday evening, but haven't had a response yet. Came here to see if others are having problems, or I got locked out or something. I haven't even used Ibotta in several days, except for one item at Walmart a few days ago, so I know it's not anything I did. Unless they're locking out previously heavy users who met all the bonuses who suddenly stop meeting bonuses lol 😆 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@SJYoung 

i unlinked my Walmart account and logged out of the app and did a hard reboot of my iPhone.  Now I can’t get logged back into the app, either.  Luckily, I’m able to write this using one of my iPads.

26176D6A-96A8-445D-85A8-B7056F00E2F1.jpeg

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

cassie27
Rewards Hunter

Hi Giod Day , 

Ive been contacting support for my account was locked out but until now its still the same. Any way you can take a look at it ? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Skim
Core Shopper

I’m having the same issue as @Sorensoj  .  Had a Walmart Pickup order on Thursday and never received rebates for my candy purchases.  That issue got somewhat resolved today (received credit for 2 out of 3 candy purchases) but the purchases were not added to my Weekend Warrior bonus.  Do I need to contact Ibotta Care again or will it work itself out ? 

0 Likes