cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

deniseodum
Rewards Hunter

My name is Denise Odum my husband's name is Joe Odum. My ibotta account is great my husband however just started a few weeks ago maybe a month and when he logs onto his account now it says sorry error every time and has since yesterday can you please help us with this matter my email is denisecharity0804@gmail.com  And my husband's email is joeodum92@gmail.com 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Denise,

This is a user forum that is not really 'worked' by ibotta staff.  You will need to open a ticket with the ibotta care team.

Create a Help Desk ticket with the ibotta Care Team by visiting help.ibotta.com or by emailing accountsupport@ibotta.com

It may take 3 or 4 business days for them to get back to you.

A few other thoughts:

You should never log into your accounts on each other's devices.  It may get you deactivated.

You may want to remove your email addresses  from your post for security reasons..  You can edit your prior post by clicking the down arrow next to the post and choosing the edit option.  

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Crystal4
Shopper

Oh my body accounts been like this for a week now

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Marlpelaez
Rewards Hunter

Hello maybe you can help me they deactivated my account I don’t know why. I try to send many emails to them but not answer. So I don’t know what to do. And I try  to go in my account don’t let me signing  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tanyasellers
Shopper

I keep getting the message that withdrawals were temporarily disabled. I’ve reached out with no response 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

I get a withdrawal approved message but never receive the gift card

Jimatom9876
Rewards Hunter

When I try to redeem a gift card, I receive a message stating the gift card was approved and the gift card is in my email. But the next page does not show any gift card numbers, and I never receive any email from ibotta confirming the gift card. My balance has not changed

Basically, ibotta acts as if I did not redeem my balance for any gift card whatsoever. Please advise.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I get a withdrawal approved message but never receive the gift card

Jimatom9876
Rewards Hunter

Now I tried redeeming and it went through. I got my card. Whew!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Fayjaimike
Deal Sharer

I'm having an issue with changing expiration dates and disappearing offers. I screenshot it this time to save the expiration date of 05/12/2022, but it appears it already fell off my account. 

Walmart - Highkey 3oz mini cookies

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

Abmm89
Rewards Hunter

How long did this take to resolve? Do you know what the issue was?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

JOshu8282
Rewards Hunter

I used to have an Ibotta account, but I made a new one now because I needed a way to make money. When I try to withdraw though I need a phone number so I tried to add my phone number but it says “linked to another account. I dont know what to do because I am really trying to withdraw money to buy birthday presents

0 Likes