cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

mhags
Deal Sharer

I had this happen to me a year ago. I had to jump through hoops but I finally got reinstated and was able to withdraw. Since I scan quite a few receipts because Meijer won't let you use more than 2 coupons or use more than 1 Catalina, they questioned my purchases were legit. I sent in an explanation with pictures. Good luck.

0 Likes
Oochiai
Deal Sharer

Dear Lara L, today I tried to withdraw to PayPal but it says something went wrong. Can you please help me?

lois

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

I cant cashout it says withdrawals are temporarily disabled withdrawals to keep your earnings safe

Princess1
Rewards Hunter

I just cashed out the other day so I’m not sure why I can’t cashout to paypal now or nothing 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Locked out

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, you'll actually need to write into our Care team for help with this issues. We don't have ability to investigate accounts or resolve issues with cashing out. 

Best,

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Redrcastle1
Rewards Hunter

I had picked some offers for Costco but I did not buy any of the offers today. I take a picture of the receipt and it scans for offers and says it found some but none of the items I bought are there  and there is no button to skip and I can’t submit. How do I finish it?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Amydstotts
Saver

My friend tried signing in several times and got a notification that her account was locked.  I explained to her that she needed to create a ticket and she's done that.  But, no one has reached out to her and it's been over a week now.  Can you please help me help her?  I'd appreciate any ideas you may offer.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

McCrary
Deal Sharer

Is anyone having trouble logging in?  I am not receiving the 6 digit code to my email.  This all started on 5/31.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Theresar
Deal Sharer

I notice that there a quite a few members having issues withdrawing their earnings to Paypal.  My husband has encountered the same difficulty on Thursday.  He submitted a ticket and is still waiting for the issue to be corrected.  He has earned quite a bit of money that at this point he cannot claim.  Needless to say, he isn't a happy camper this weekend. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Amydstotts 

She can try reaching out to them on FACEBOOK.  That is about all she can do other than wait on the ticket..  opening multiple tickets won't help either, because that just clusters things up and slows things further.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

Themanstan03
Rewards Hunter
0 Likes