cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, I connected with our Care team and according to their communication logs, they never received a response from you after your first outreach. They have once again responded, if you do not see the reply please check your spam folder. 

Thanks, 

Solved! Go to solution

Unknown reason for account deactivation

Cod4390
Rewards Hunter

So my account worked fine just a few minutes ago but all of the sudden it was deactivated. I think one of the reasons why might be because it tried to withdraw before 48 hours ( in which I figured out you can). It could also be something else but if anybody could help thanks you!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

BekSS
Rewards Hunter

I can not submit Walmart receipts. It says barcode does not match. When I type in the TC# it matches the barcode and adds my items but I get a popup that says does not match expected pattern. I have clear cookies and cache, updated the app, restarted my phone, deleted the app and reinstalled it, and turned my phone off for several minutes. Nothing worked.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@BekSS 

This is a very unusual message that I have never seen   @JuliannaV  @ShelbyS 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ShelbyS
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for flagging this! I will look into it further and provide an update when available.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Gomezjay
Rewards Hunter

It's been over 48 hours and can't withdraw to paypal

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

App not loading on phone or tablet.

KathD
Rewards Hunter

I'm getting VERY frustrated with this entire Ibotta savings app! It worked fine when I first downloaded it from my friend and I have a balance on my account,  but I have spent way too much time trying to get it working.  I joined the community  only to read other shoppers complaints about how they were ignored or not answered for over a week! I see there have been 14 views on my request,  but  no responses.  Now I'm really passed because I am using my phone and I requested the browser extension,  and I had no idea that it costs $15.**, which I cannot afford having just gotten out of the hospital and waiting for my unemployment to start! 

It just makes me wonder if it's worth it at all! Most posts I see are pretty old. I have tried so many different things trying to get this working and I have contacted support, but I just keep getting the same advice.  Stressful for any person! I just wanted to save money, but it looks like the food bank will be more helpful than this mess! Now I have to fight for a credit on the browser extension! 

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! !#*%/×!^&*/÷?!!!!!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: App not loading on phone or tablet.

mmoore01
Deal Master

The browser extension is FREE.  If someone charged you for it, I would put a dispute in right away on your credit card.

The only charge from Ibotta is for inactivity after 6 months.  The amount is $3.99 a month after six months of inactivity.

I have never had a problem with Ibotta.  Sure, occasionally they miss something, but it is resolved in 48 hours or less.

Don't open multiple requests.  You can see all your requests by going into the app. Go to Account, then Help.  Select Visit the Help Center.  At the top of the next page, select My support tickets.

If you don't see any tickets, your requests may not be getting to Ibotta.

Solved! Go to solution

WooHoo! We got your order: Extension stuck and will not close on Walmart

pinkpetals
Rewards Hunter

WooHoo! We got your order: Extension stuck and will not close on Walmart, no matter how many times I attempt to click the button: "Got it. Take me home". I made a hefty tire purchase, and after that, the extension is stuck on Walmart, takes up half the vertical page. I've tried disabling the Chrome extension, closing the browser, then reenabling to no avail. This happened to others from what I've seen in 9/2021. Any advice? It has not even recorded my purchase from Walmart yet, although it recorded correctly on Kohls purchases. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: WooHoo! We got your order: Extension stuck and will not close on Walmart

mmoore01
Deal Master

I am a bit confused.  You said you made a hefty tire purchase, but later said that you hadn't completed the purchase with Walmart. 

My understanding is the Browser Extension only works on Google Chrome.  It use to work on FireFox, but Ibotta says it is no longer supported.

If you are using FireFox, I would switch to Chrome.

On a Windows PC, you can press CTRL-ATL- DELETE (altogether) and then select Task Manager.  You should then be able to Cancel the Browser by right clicking and selecting End Task.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes