cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Karen7787
Rewards Hunter

Hello Lara I have been reading posts in the community and you seen lil the person I should be talking to I am unable with withdrawal my earnings In any form or way . I submitted a ticket to the ibotta care team and haven’t gotten any response, I actually got a response for a old ticket and had it resolved before anyone has even contacted me for the withdrawl issue I will attach screenshots of my error message and my ticket number is 11994344

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@Karen7787 

Lara is no longer with Ibotta. You will need to wok with the Help Center to get your issue resolved.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Solved! Go to solution

Jaimekclung
Deal Sharer

Hi Laurie, 

Today I got a notice from Ibotta to update the privacy need to log out and in. After I log out, I can’t login even I request to change the password (I got a ‘email to change the password), but still can’t login. It said will email me how to login. Up to now I didn’t get an email yet. Email address:[removed]

Thanks

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@Jaimekclung 

If you can't login, you can still send a help request to Ibotta care team through email.

Email accountsupport@ibotta.com.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Karen7787
Rewards Hunter

Oh wow,, ok thank you so much! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

I’ve been locked out of withdrawing from my account

Kennedyfuller12
Rewards Hunter

I’ve just started using Ibotta two days ago and now I’ve reached $22, but I can’t withdraw it. I’ve sent a support ticket but it’s gone hours with no answer. Is there any way i could get help faster?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I’ve been locked out of withdrawing from my account

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Kennedyfuller12 

You should wait 3 or 4 days after reaching $20 for the first time before trying to withdraw funds. 

It may take 3 or 4 business days for them to get back to you when you open a ticket.

Also, some report being told the issue has been resolved, only to try again, and then be locked out from withdrawing  again.  Ultimately, it may be best to have them say you are good, but then wait a week to withdraw.  

You can try reaching out to their FB page.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

solidone42
Rewards Hunter

My account is [removed]

My earning are locked I cannot withdraw my money

Can someone plz unlock my account

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

This is a user forum made up of ibotta users like yourself.  It is not monitored by ibotta staff. 

You will need to open up a ticket.

Create a Help Desk ticket with the ibotta Care Team by visiting help.ibotta.com or by emailing accountsupport@ibotta.com

It may take 3 or 4 business days for them to get back to you

(you may want to remove your email address from your post for security reasons.  Click the down arrow next to your post for the option)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ctrudel
Rewards Hunter

I contacted Ibotta NUMEROUS times to change my email address since the one linked to my account is dead-the provider no longer provides email. Ibotta ignored every request for help. Yesterday Ibotta forced me to log out and when I tried to log back in it stated I had to enter the code they sent to my dead email, that I cannot access. As I tried to prevent this months ago, I require immediate assistance.

0 Likes