cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: WooHoo! We got your order: Extension stuck and will not close on Walmart

pinkpetals
Rewards Hunter

No, I had said I had completed the purchase, but Ibotta was stuck and had not recognized the purchased. As you can see from the uploaded IMG, it shows the website, with the Ibotta extension stuck. So, therefore there was no email from Ibotta recognizing the tires purchase, since it's hung up. No matter how many times I click on the button to "take me home". Also, yes I'm using Chrome, which I had mentioned. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

elenica
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL i just joined, i keep on scanning target receipts and it keeps on saying no rebates found, i sccanrd like 15 and still none.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

@elenica 

@LaraL is no longer with Ibotta.

@ShelbyS  may be able to help you out.

You must select the items in the Ibotta app before scanning the receipts.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tnbabe24
Rewards Hunter

I cannot withdraw any of my cash for a gift card. It just keeps saying something is wrong.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tarribear
Rewards Guide

@Tnbabe24  Is this your first time cashing out?  If so you need to wait 48-72 after you hit the $20+ to cash out.  Try again after the 72 hours.  If that doesn’t work, you may be locked out and need  to contact Customer Care by putting in a fix it ticket.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tarribear
Rewards Guide

@elenica Did you add the rebates to your account?  They need to be added for the system to pick them up.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

kdogggggg
Rewards Hunter

Can you please tell me what you did ??? Everyone’s saying how great this app is and every time i try to withdraw it says “uh oh” “we couldn’t process”

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

davi
Rewards Hunter

Why can’t i withdraw? i have been a user since 2020. and just now i wasn’t able to withdraw, and it says “ Uh oh, we can’t process your request, try again later”. Any help?

Solved! Go to solution

Amydstotts
Saver

Maybe try to force close the app and restart it.  Last night, there was something up with the system, I think.  I submitted a walmart receipt, it picked up the items, but came back saying nothing was found...did that 4 times.  Hopefully, there were just some bugs in the system and you can cash out soon.

Solved! Go to solution

demonickitti
Rewards Hunter

Locked out contacted support not getting help.... They said it was for referrals so they asked if I had any proof of conversations or posts. I am constantly telling people about Ibotta! On my Facebook, friends houses, work, hell my family brags about coupon abilities... I can't go to even a picnic without talking about it. So went to cash out my 21, $10 from a referral the rest from offers, and my acct got locked... Couldn't be at a worse time cuz I need every penny possible right now... I was in an accident where my arm got ran over by an f250 super duty.... 3 surgeries already and still not back to work.... Been with Ibotta since like 2016... Have cashed out $1100... Along with doing tons of advertising for them... I'm offended to some degree of the accusations... And furious that no one's responding. I had to open more then one ticket because support has legit closed tickets saying solved when they didn't even respond to it... 5 days later still locked .... 

0 Likes