Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Want to cancel account

davisearn
Shopper

Hey dean! 

I need some help! I was recently banned from ibotta for no reason, so i submitted a support ticket, however I cant check how it’s doing because I can’t log in. The ticket number is 12670326. Let me know if you can help!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Want to cancel account

davisearn
Shopper

Hey dean!

I need some help! I was recently banned from ibotta for no reason, so i submitted a support ticket, however cant check how it's doing because can't log in. The ticket number is 12670326. Let me know if you can help!

Thanks

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Redlife84
Rewards Hunter
Spoiler
Hello I was wondering if you could look into my account I have connection issues since the hurricane and not sure what's going on. 

Thanks and God Bless
Spoiler
Seth

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

davisearn
Shopper

Hey guys,

I have been chatting about tickets over email, and i got one saying my ticket has been updated about 30 minutes after i responded via email. I don’t see any updates to the new email though. Any ideas why

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@davisearn 

A lot of times.  You will get an email indicating they have updated your ticket, and it means they have updated ot with the changes you made.  It doesn't necessarily mean they have responded to your ticket.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

davisearn
Shopper

Yea, it had already sent one about 3 minutes after, but then another 30 minutes after but whatever, thanks

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@davisearn 

Did you go to your ticket center within the app and check the ticket to see if they added any details?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

davisearn
Shopper

It wont allow me to log in, but i don’t want to respond again so it might take longer, but i got these notifications on sunday, so shouldn’t i have gotten a response already?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@davisearn 

I sometimes find a response takes up to 4 business days, so if you submitted on Friday, 4 business days would be Thursday.

Solved! Go to solution

Vperez79
Shopper

I did not submit duplicate of altered receipts. I don't have multiple accounts. I have earned over $700 throughout my membership with Ibotta and at random my account was deactivated. I had $33 in rewards at the time my account was deactivated. I did submit a ticket.

0 Likes