cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

ImaHappyMama
Deal Sharer

Deals not saving. I’m clicking on the item, watching the videos, etc., but then it’s not adding them to my list. This has gone on for two days. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@ImaHappyMama 

I had that happen once, and I did one of the following to make the issue go away:

1) Restart my phone

2) Log out and log back in to ibotta app

3) Clear cache in the ibotta app.

I also have had it look like the offer did not get added because it didn't 'check' the box, but when I backed out and looked again, it had checked it.  

I hate it when random little things happen.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tonimel1972
Shopper

It’s been several months and several tickets and I get a reply back saying that the matter has been resolved. They also mentioned that they manually entered my phone number to assist me in withdrawing out of my account and it still doesn’t recognize my number. It says that it’s attached to another account. How much longer must one wait to have this issue resolved it’s been close to six months now and several tickets?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

QueenK
Rewards Hunter

My Walmart delivery purchases are not tracking. Not sure why we have to wait 72 hours to submit a ticket when I know for certain I wont receive credit for purchase.

Solved! Go to solution

Tonimel1972
Shopper

I have waited longer than the suggested time (72 hrs)to wait for my Walmart purchases to show up on my account and get the credit that I’m due. Not only that but I am also having issues attaching my number to my account. It’s been months and $84 that I would like to withdraw in order to end this nightmare and leave Ibotta.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tonimel1972
Shopper

It’s been 6 months and I’ve created several tickets. I’ve gotten several emails back to with suggestions and telling to wait ex amount of time and to upload pics etc to see what issues I’m having and Nothing has been done. I believe Ibotta is over its head and not able to help/ fix anything internal problem.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

yennguyen
Rewards Hunter

i cannot withdraw money , i submit ticket more 3 days , nobody help me

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

It can take more than 3 days, especially when your account is locked.

If this was your first time to withdraw your earnings, Ibotta recommends you wait at least 48 hours before trying to withdraw your funds. Since you were trying to withdraw your earnings to your bank, be sure your bank supports this kind of transfer (not all banks do).

You can check the status of your ticket in the Ibotta app. Select the LEFT icon on the Home page, then Profile. Then select Help and then Visit the Help Center. Select the icon at the top right of the screen and then select My Support Tickets. You should see the status of your request.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

bonnieprc
Rewards Hunter

We have been experiences a problem withdrawing funds.i enter my bank information and enter the withdrawing amount but the app freezes at the point. The next step would be review but this button doesn't worked so I am stuck without being able to submit my request for withdrawl.

I have submitted multiple emails and gotten the same instructions for the last 10 emails. I am so very frustrated by this process and could use some technical assistance. This has been an ongoing issue, I'm frantic for assistance.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

bonnieprc
Rewards Hunter

We have tried all these steps but still frozen, can you lead me to technical assistance if you can't help please.

0 Likes