cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unicornsteph
Deal Sharer

I'm just waiting for them to reply. It's been almost 24 hours since submission.

0 Likes
LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It can take 3-5 business days for that team to manually review an account since there is a queue in place.

0 Likes
Neaka927
Shopper

Any updates? This is ridiculous. Someone referred me to this app so I signed up and referred others and praised the app and now I fully regret that and plan to just get rid of it. I've heard Pei and fetch are better than this and dont have these constant problems. I'm also going to tell those I referred to get rid of it also since it's always a problem trying to cash out. I'm now stuck trying to figure out how to get gas to get my child from.school in the pouring rain with no gas in my car cuz I cant access the money I earned. Cool so who is the creator or the person that is in charge of running this app maybe he can send me the $20 I need that yall wont allow me to transfer. I'll just continue making tickets and posting here since I have to be inconvenienced then the ibotta team can be inconvenienced by the overwhelming amount of tickets and emails I'm going to send. 

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I sent a message but it's Monday so it might be a bit before they respond.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Myrayne08
Shopper

When trying to withdraw earnings to verified linked PayPal, it says something went wrong? What can i do? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @Myrayne08,

If you submit a ticket (Account > Help > Submit a request) our Care team should be able to unlock your account.

unicornsteph
Deal Sharer

Seems like alot of people are having problems. New users and vets. It's ridiculous. Go through the job of choosing items...then go to the store and purchase the items...then get locked. For reasons I can't fathom. My account hasn't changed. I was recently active and did a withdrawal. I don't know what's going on.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I agree, and I've suggested we rework how those systems work however many of them are there for good reason. Also the cause for each account lockout can significantly vary, so it's not quite that easy.

Solved! Go to solution

Myrayne08
Shopper

Thank you, i have done that, 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ang73marie
Rewards Hunter

it won’t let me withdrawal my earnings to paypal or anywhere for that matter.’i even unliked my paypal account and relinked it, restarted my phone and everything 

0 Likes