cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@pohlme7 if you submit a ticket (Account > Help > Submit a request) they should get back to you in 3-5 business days. From looking at your account I expect that they will unlock it without issue.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

pohlme7
Rewards Hunter

Do you get the money ?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

If they review your account and determine it's okay to unlock then you can withdraw at that time.

0 Likes
LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Neaka927 seeing as you are having difficulty controlling your choice of words I'm suspending your community account for a week. I've done what I can, unfortunately you will have to wait in queue like everyone else.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

3MacMama
Deal Sharer

I guess I've been lucky, I've never had to wait longer than 3 days, not even business days for a response on a ticket. I've had a drawn out experience with a receipt that was frustrating. But I received feedback on my tickets always within 1-2 days. And when my account was locked out, it was taken care of in less than 2 days over the weekend. My advice would be to keep replying to the same email thread from your initial ticket and make sure you click no the issue isn't resolved when it tries to lead you to articles about your situation 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

monica1976
Rewards Hunter

Yes it has and still nothing

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@monica1976 from what I can tell your ticket is still in queue with that team so it could be taking slightly longer than usual. I would make sure that you make it clear you want your account reviewed and unlocked so it is handled appropriately.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mhiggs1995
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL How long is the current wait time for an answer to a service ticket? I’ve been waiting 4 days, I’m unable to withdraw funds.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It's generally 3-5 business days for that team to manually review each account that comes through.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Jselensky7
Rewards Hunter

Lara can you please tell me if my account is locked? I'm unable to withdraw in any form...

0 Likes