cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: can't withdraw

Patti_Melt
Shopper

@LaraL yes i got an email saying my tickets were merged. I attached a screenshot of the email. It's actually been only 3 days since I sent the first ticket. I just don't understand how they find the time to merge my tickets but can't unlock my account

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It was likely done by an agent on the Care team, not the team that does manual reviews.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: credit reversal

TXbelle
Super Saver

@LaraL  I bought some Prices cheese spread this morning at Walmart. I scanned the receipt while in the store. Right after I submitted it I noticed I bought the jalapeno zesty flavor by accident. I immediately went to customer service and explained. They said no problem we can just exchange one for the other, which I did. Now Ibotta has reversed the Price's cheese and the "any cheese" rebates. I needed both of these to complete my mwmm bonus. Last time I checked, the bonus hadn't been reversed but I am sure it will.  If I could submit the exchange receipt I would but the reversed items aren't back in my gallery. How can I get this fixed? The Prices offer was for $1 and the any cheese offer was for $0.10. The mwmm bonus is for $5. Do I wait to see if the even exchange will reverse the reversal? Or do I send a ticket in? I'm sorry for the mistake but the 2 flavors of the cheese spread were all mixed up on the shelf (noticed when I got the replacement). 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@TXbelle honestly I would submit a ticket and provide context but also try to keep it simple so they don't misinterpret.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Super Saver

@LaraL  as you can see from my question, simple is not my strong suit 😏. But I will try. Thanks for the quick response.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

brianal2309
Rewards Hunter

Ibotta is sending me a "something went wrong" message when I try to withdraw my earnings. I'm unsure what's going on but I have submitted a request and have heard nothing back so far.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Carolina20
Deal Sharer

Try to submit a ticket, good luck i waited 13 days and my account was deactivated. Others have been unlocked who were locked around the same time as me though! Your account is locked from withdraws.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

brianal2309
Rewards Hunter

did they let you withdraw your last earnings? I have $42 that I've been saving up and I've had no issues up until today randomly 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Carolina20
Deal Sharer

Nope, everything is gone my whole account was permanently deactivated they said i made an account and abused the referral program but I referred a family member with the exact same name as me so its kind of an inconvenience right now lol.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kbillotto
Shopper

Hi thanks for the reply. I put a ticket in 3 days ago. Just sitting here waiting.  I understand things take time. But to be honest I'm impatient. Lol. 

0 Likes