cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

ascny1964
Shopper

I still am unable to transfer the money out of my account. It cannot or will not confirm my phone number. Please help me rectify this problem, nothing is working. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@ascny1964 did you already submit a ticket about this? If so, what did they say?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ascny1964
Shopper

I have submitted many tickets and it keeps saying it’s resolved. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@ascny1964 if you send me a screenshot of your most recent conversation with them I might be able to escalate it.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Account locked. Cannot withdraw

Maykolau
Rewards Hunter

I have been an Ibotta user for years now but had recently just started actively using it for my daily shopping trips (family owns a small shop so Ibotta is a big help for us to lower costs). Nonetheless, after the 3rd receipt submission last week the account was locked and the response I received is because it was “flagged due to unusual shopping or receipt submissions”. I am not entirely sure what this even means, since I was not aware that there are any requirements and/or limitations on the items you purchase. If I wanted to purchase every single item promoted on Ibotta, who is to say there is anything wrong or foul with that? 

ive attached the response received but have no heard back since then. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bad support

Comom420
Shopper
  1. I am so angry this has got to be a joke Everytime I open a ticket and wait days for an answer I look at my ticket and it's closed like really?! Why or how would you close a ticket with no solution .All I want is to withdraw so I can close my account and be done with all of this and I got the answers of no locks are in place you should be able to .but guess what still not able too is this a joke or a scam I'm begining to wonder.ee are on day 8 or 9 with no answer and 3 tickets closed .
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Bad support

Tmddyan
Rewards Hunter

Ive never had a bad experiance with them often if you message them directly on facebook I get an answer rather quickly..  dont give up on them.. 

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL  may be able to help - I tagged her here for you.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @Comom420,

It looks like you're unable to withdraw because you haven't redeemed/submitted any receipts or transactions yet. Once you do so, allow 48 hours and then you will be able to withdraw.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Withdraws

PetraB
Rewards Hunter

Has anyone else had a hard time withdrawing money from Ibotta recently? I have tried multiple times for a week and I keep having issues. Please let me know if anyone can help, thanks!

0 Likes