cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Dharman84
Rewards Hunter

My account was locked two weeks in a row, then I received a notice that my account was deactivated!! I’ve never violated TOS!! 

Solved! Go to solution

Poxie
Rewards Hunter

I have slightly over $50.00 and am locked out from withdrawing ( my first withdraw)  and nobody is answering my support ticket! It’s been a few days. I’m broke and super frustrated and may not use this app anymore. Any phone number for them at all? 

Solved! Go to solution

Dull_Shadows97
Rewards Hunter

Can’t withdrawl nothing is helping 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

brookedgewood
Rewards Hunter

My account was locked after I tried to withdraw to PayPal. Idk why Ibotta is suddenly locking accounts. It seems every time someone trys to withdraw it's locked and you have to wait 3 days to 3 weeks for the unlock.. I haven't done anything to be locked blocked I don't get it.  I shopped and I referred someone so I had enough to withdraw. My account is almost 2 months old I've verified myself. So what gives

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@brookedgewood 

The only thing you can really do is open a ticket, or continue working an existing ticket.   

Create a Help Desk ticket with the ibotta Care Team by visiting help.ibotta.com or by emailing accountsupport@ibotta.com

It may take 3 or 4 business days for them to get back to you.

My personal suggestion is if they contact you saying it is resolved and you are free to withdraw, wait a week instead,  It does seem sometimes that helps.   I understand it is frustrating, especially since your account is nearly 2 months old,  and you should not have to do this, but that is the best advice I have.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

TheRealOliver
Rewards Hunter

9C508705-496E-4283-92D1-FD1B7597A5CC.png

I had just finished referring two people, I go to withdraw an Amazon card, and this pops up. Anyone know why?  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Starmom45
Rewards Hunter

This has just happened to me and I’ve never had my account locked before. I’ve withdrawn money before with no problem . Now all of a sudden I have all this hoop jumping with the tickets. I just had someone email me with information I already knew. He didn’t even take the time to read the previous tickets and my account is still blocked. So once I get this money I promise I will not use Ibotta again. Or any company like it. The lack of customer service is ridiculous. I will be sure to contact my family and friends as well and tell them about this horrible experience. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Coopergirl
Rewards Hunter

Good afternoon. Is it possible to get a deactivated account reinstated? They said I did something wrong, but, if I did, I was an honest mistake. I’d gladly talk to someone so I know not to do it in the future. Please help. I need the $91 that was in there desperately. Thanks for your time. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Katurah
Rewards Hunter

I submitted a ticket overa week ago and no solution yet

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Mjmiller20
Rewards Hunter

How can I reactivating and old Ibotta account?

0 Likes