cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

wayoftheyetigir
Rewards Hunter

Every time I try to withdraw my funds to a gift card, it says “Uh Oh. We’re unable to process your request at this time.” My balance is well above the $20 minimum and I’ve never had issues in the past. What is the deal? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@wayoftheyetigir  Have you tried buying a gift card?

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012241494-How-do-I-use-gift-cards-

If you continue to have problems, open a ticket with the Help Desk.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/faqs/need-help-check-here-first/ta-p/78630

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mgarcia3218
Rewards Hunter

@JuliannaV 

please help me. I’m getting this message when trying to withdraw how can I fix this?? I’ve requested from them like 10 times. Thank you in advance 

FB08BD19-C819-469A-9EF2-D443DE7F7106.png

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

rawrx91
Rewards Hunter

I’m having the same issue regarding my withdrawals being locked…I already submitted a ticket & haven’t heard anything back. Is there something I could do to better understand what’s going on? I’ve successfully withdrawn my earnings before (a year ago or so) and didn’t have a problem.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

It is possible that because you haven't withdrawn in a while, Ibotta wanted to make sure this was you.

Opening up a request was the right thing to do.  However, it can take a few days to make sure you are who you say you are. 

You can check the status of your request by going into the Ibotta app, select Account, then Help.  Select Visit the Help Center.  At the top right, select the icon and then My Support Tickets.

Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

Where are the notifications? I can't see anywhere what rebates I'm getting credit for from the stores I've uploaded receipts for.  I uploaded Dollar General today and got credit but I have no idea what rebates the credit is for. I don't even see that I uploaded a receipt.

• Do we have to write down the items before we are submitting receipts now so we can kind of be sure we get the credit?
  • I'm hoping I've just overlooked the notifications. 
  • I see credit applied to the bonus but I'm not sure all my rebates were credited.
  •  
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Roxiesmom 

Please see top post in the thread below to explain where the ACTVITY and EARNINGS can be found

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/miscellaneous/account-and-activity-bell-buttons-removed/td-p/99844

Also, don't you get the emails from ibotta after every receipt is processed?  I always check those details against what I expected.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

podeedle
Rewards Hunter

I believe i’ve been locked out

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

I found the rebate notification.

Open earnings and under the balance are the rebates redeemed.

• It's kinda hidden because you have to scroll up to see it. 
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

Ll338
Rewards Hunter

They cashed me out to an invalid Ubereats account and don't care. Over a week ago.

0 Likes