cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Jellybean227
Shopper

I am having trouble withdrawing to a gift card. I can go as far as selecting the card and it says will come out of my earnings. Then it says it uh oh and ran into a problem.    I had this happen before and when I tried it a second time message then said it was locked and disabled from withdrawal.  I have a new phone since this happened last

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Is ibotta app only installed on one device

Saipan
Super Saver

You can only have the ibotta app installed on one device at a time and signed into your account. To avoid any conflict, and you are able to and have not done so, I recommend uninstalling the app from a device you no longer plan to use.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Is ibotta app only installed on one device

Dean

@Saipan 

That’s not completely true. I have Ibotta installed on an iPhone and iPad with both signed in all the time. What shouldn’t be done is using one device for more than one account. It is true that for a device no longer in use, sign out of the app and then remove it. That should be done for all apps when upgrading to another device. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Is ibotta app only installed on one device

Saipan
Super Saver

@Dean

It seems to me this was an issue for Android users. I can recall when I switched phones, I needed to uninstall the app from my old phone to insure smooth operability with my new phone. 

This may have very well have changed, but if I am not mistaken, it was discussed in the forum in the past. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Want to cancel account

lpjones
Rewards Hunter

Hello,

I have been receiving emails that because of inactivity concerning my account that I have been charged a fee. I would like my account to be closed so this does not happen again. AI have not used this in quite some time so please close this account for me or send me instructions on how to get this done. I can't find anywhere to be able to do this.

Thank you

Paula Jones

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Want to cancel account

Dean
0 Likes