cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Nmac1221 your account is currently locked but if you already submitted a ticket through the Help section in the app then you should be in queue. I personally don't see anything that makes me think it will stay locked, should be an easy fix.

@3MacMama unfortunately what I have access to is very limited. So long as you mention in the ticket that your account is locked and you're looking to have it reviewed/unlocked, then you should be fine.

Solved! Go to solution

3MacMama
Deal Sharer
  • @LaraL  thanks for the info 🙂 I just added another email to the thread stating that my account was locked and would like assistance..... what causes accounts to become locked? I definitely would like to avoid this in the future 
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It can vary. In your case I'm honestly not sure.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Am I ever going to withdraw funds, is this a joke??

Prodri
Shopper

When I get to the confirm and withdraw I press the button and nothing happens 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Prodri your account isn't locked so I'm guessing it's related to something else. Are you able to post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Prodri
Shopper

4B09E392-CFD2-47AD-B5CA-4941B039D344.png

 when I push the button nothing am I doing it wrong 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

DesireeBaltazar
Shopper

I’ve already submitted what they wanted and they still haven’t gotten back to me

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Heavenromo96
Shopper

I have used PayPal to withdraw money before but for some reason it won't let me any more it says oops something went wrong. Can someone please help me I've already tried all the troubleshooting things and it still won't work

Solved! Go to solution

Neaka927
Shopper

Yet again it's not letting me withdrawal.  Last time it took 3 days before it finally allowed me and now I've reached past $20 and again its giving me an error.  This is ridiculous 

Solved! Go to solution

unicornsteph
Deal Sharer

I've been with Ibotta for 2+ years. Today I earned enough in one shopping trip to cash out. But when I go to withdraw to my PayPal (like I always do) I get an error. Saying something went wrong. I tried withdrawing to a gift card, and got the same error. I've submitted a ticket, but, what on earth could be wrong? I've used Ibotta all this time and cash out many, many times.