cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Jodicolvin
Rewards Hunter

I have made several tickets and i got no response

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Patti_Melt
Shopper

I'm.sure there's no need for me to mention this but I, along with almost every ibotta user right now, also cannot withdraw. But I've only tried gift card and I submitted a ticket already, still waiting for response

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Skittles37 your account is locked and they're actively looking into it. I see notes as recent as Oct. 1st. If they haven't already responded to you I imagine they will this week.

@Trinbug86 looks like your account has been unlocked.

@Shawnaf23 not able to tell why you're locked out but it seems like it should be a simple fix if you already have a ticket submitted.

@Carolina20 your account is actively being reviewed, I imagine they will make a determination sometime this week but I'm not 100% sure, that's just a guess.

@luckyhabanero your account is still locked but it should be an easy fix if you have a ticket submitted. 3-5 business days and then should be able to unlock it for you.

@Herica same thing; your account is still locked but it should be an easy fix if you have a ticket submitted. 3-5 business days and then should be able to unlock it for you.

@Kristymm21 seems to be the same case with yours, submit a ticket and I imagine they'll unlock your account.

@Koniii I responded to you in a couple of places, check those for more details.

@Jodicolvin your account needs to be reviewed before they will unlock it. Submitting a ticket and waiting 3-5 business days is the best way to get that to happen.

@Patti_Melt from what I can tell there's nothing serious going on with your account so they'll probably unlock it once someone gets a chance to manually review it. In the meantime, make sure you have a ticket submitted that requests your account be unlocked.

Solved! Go to solution

Carolina20
Deal Sharer

Okay thanks, just weird how they close new tickets without reviewing them or answering & still dont help on my 9 day old ticket

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Carolina20 I definitely agree with you, not really sure why they handle it that way. On a side note, you can reply to a closed ticket and it will reopen it.

Solved! Go to solution

Jennlk84
Shopper

I am also unable to to withdraw. I've been getting an error since first thing Friday and no response to my ticket yet. 😞 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Jennlk84 yours doesn't seem to have anything negative going on, I think yours will get unlocked no problem. Just need to give them to time to manually review once your ticket comes up in queue.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Jennlk84
Shopper

@LaraL thank you! That is reassuring. Now to work on my patience... 🙂 

Solved! Go to solution

Summer1
Deal Sharer

I submitted a ticket 10 days ago. They don’t help me to unlock my account and “solved” it. I submitted another 4 days ago, and they don’t reply me.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Summer1 last Thursday it looks like they started a manual review. Looks like they're waiting for some information back before they unlock your account.

0 Likes