cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Sgepford doesn't look like they've had a chance to review your account quite yet so I'm guessing your ticket will come through soon. By the looks of it you have nothing to worry about.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Sgepford
Shopper

You are appreciated. Thank you!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Gillelanda looks like you requested cancellation but the lockout is due to something I'm unfamiliar with. If you submit a ticket they're likely to unlock your account.

@ImaHappyMama send me the email address associated with your account and I can take a look.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Hardy
Rewards Hunter

Hi, I cannot payout through the APP for more than one month. What should I do? Thx.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

Carolina20
Deal Sharer

My ticket is currently 10 days old, i sent in the proof of referrals & still no help, i submitted a new one 3-4 days ago and again no help at all both are open but no answer. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Hardy your account is currently locked so I would submit a ticket. You can do so by going to Account > Help > Submit a request

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Carolina20 your account is still being actively reviewed, that's all I know.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: can't withdraw

Patti_Melt
Shopper

I have submitted 2 tickets already. 1 saying I can't withdraw and the other asking to unlock my account. The first one is maybe 5 days old and the other maybe 2 days. Is it normal that they merged my 2 tickets together but didn't unlock my account? What's that about??

Honestly all this is starting to be ridiculous. ALL these ppl being locked out?? Why lock accounts if it's taking them forever to unlock them. Gift card redeem is supposed to be instant and it's been about 6 days for me..

Solved! Go to solution

kbillotto
Shopper

I'm having trouble withdrawal in any form I've tried them all.  I don't know why I would be locked out and it's been 3 days and no word. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: can't withdraw

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Patti_Melt First I've heard of tickets being merged, did they send you a message about doing that? Account unlocking requests go to one team, general help from Care goes to another, so it's likely related to that. The former takes 3-5 business days on average to review an account that's in queue.

@kbillotto your account is locked although I'm not sure why. I'd recommend submitting a ticket and requesting that they unlock your account. You can do this by going to Account > Help > Submit a request

0 Likes