Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw funds

BrookeA
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mcsserven I just sent you a private message to get some additional details!

Solved! Go to solution

Can’t withdraw funds

Mzkyleighjamie
Shopper

I keep trying to add the money I made today to my PayPal and it won’t let me. I could really use it and i don’t understand what is going on... I’ve used this account and PayPal twice before.

I submitted a ticket.

I followed the steps about restarting my device, deleting the PayPal account and readding it. 

can someone help???

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Unable to transfer earnings to PayPal! Why

Mzkyleighjamie
Shopper

I’ve been using this account for months. I had no problem with my PayPal ever.  Now all of a sudden I can’t withdraw my funds to my paypal at all.

I tried updating the app, closing the app, removing my PayPal, and restarting everything but it’s not working!

I was going to use it for my prepaid electricity box.

can someone help me? I put in a ticket but nobody is answering 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I tried to withdraw my earnings but it says "We couldn't process your request."

AyishaIjaz
Shopper

@Rickibotta I received a message from the care team that states that:

"Hello Ayisha,

Thank you for writing in. As a security measure, we have increased the validation period for Ibotta accounts. Please try to withdraw your earnings again in a few days. In the meantime, we encourage you to continue using the app and to take advantage of our many offers and bonuses.

We appreciate your patience, and please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for earning with Ibotta, and have a wonderful day!

Account Review Team"

I'm gonna be patient. I have continued to work on Ibotta and have brought my earning upto $35.75 and will continue to do so. I hope that my issue gets resolved so i can withdraw some hard money into my account and get some motivation boost to continue working on Ibotta. 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Unable to transfer earnings to PayPal! Why

SaverGirl67

@Mzkyleighjamie   If you’ve submitted a ticket then you’re already on the right track. Only someone with access to your account information will be able to tell you what the issue is.  

I hope this gets resolved quickly for you. 

Solved! Go to solution

Mzkyleighjamie
Shopper

Thank you. I don’t understand what happened. I referred a few family members and wish I didn’t now 😕 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Mzkyleighjamie: I agree with @SaverGirl67  that your submitting a ticket is good thing to do under the circumstances.  Meanwhile,  as you await their reply, let me mention a simple trick that I use and it resolves lots of my glitchy issues: I do a clear cache on my android. It's amazing how many glitches that simple trick resolves. 

Cheering for quick resolution for you.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Mzkyleighjamie
Shopper

I don’t have an android. 😕 thanks though

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Mzkyleighjamie: If you have reason to believe you've been locked out, let me suggest that you jump on this megathread:  https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/account-lockout-megathread/m-p/39966#M18604

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I tried to withdraw my earnings but it says "We couldn't process your request."

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@AyishaIjaz 

I understand your frustration.  I do not like they are so vague about all of this either.  If the rule is you have to wait 48 hours after reaching the required amount, then that is what should happen.   And when you try to cash out, if that is what the problem is, they should tell you this.   I am a computer consultant by trade, and any system I have worked on was predicated upon being as transparent and helpful to the user as possible.   Their IT team should ask how much time is wasted fielding tickets from people in your situation, and then figure out how much time it would take and what the cost would be in sending an appropriate message back to the user.    I find it embarrassing that they just tell you to keep trying.   So do you need to wait 2 days, or is it 4 days, or is it 10 days.   

The one good thing about it is that the ibotta care team is very good at ultimately giving people what they have earned so patience will be your best friend.   If things are still not working in a week, Lara will surely be able to try to get things moving and give you a better idea, but hopefully you will have your money by then.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes