cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Philliph
Rewards Hunter

Hi my name is Phillip and I recently was told by Ibotta that my account was froze due to a high volume of referrals and that's the reason I haven't been able to withdraw my money. I truly have been so stressed out about this situation. I have double checked my PayPal, chime, email, phone, Everything I could do to figure out the reason and than I'm told it's because of to many referrals. Wow that's actually pretty disappointing because Ibotta encourages us to refer people and friends to join the app and also you get a ten dollar reward. However they froze my account. I live n a big apt building , with lots of friends , it's easy to get people signed up and I really enjoy the perks Ibotta offers . All my friends are 100 percent real and legit. They all enjoy the app as much as I do. Please will you unfreeze my account so I can enjoy Ibotta again and be rewarded for my work. Thank you guys. Hope to hear from you

Solved! Go to solution

Sincere5656
Deal Sharer

ibotta is really a good app but I’m getting inpatient 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Still cant withdraw earnings.

thebencli47
Rewards Hunter

I'm also dealing with the same issue. I am unable to withdrawl to PayPal not sure whats going on

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdraw earnings

thebencli47
Rewards Hunter

Hi I'm wondering why I am unable to withdrawl my earnings to PayPal

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

alixperry
Rewards Hunter

This just happened to me too, my account is currently locked and I believe it's due to my increase in referral bonuses. Quite ridiculous we are punished for bringing new users to the app. Now, I sit and wait for a week for customer service to get back to me. Ugh. 

@LaraL anyway you can assist, please & thank you! I'm wondering if it's time to  look for another rebate app, iim praying I don't!  Also I got email saying you merged my post or something but I don't see any response, I'm new too the forum and have no idea how to navigate it on mobile. Sorry! 

Jackrabit513
Deal Sharer

For over a week I have tried to withdraw my 32$ no matter what I do it won't withdraw the money. Please help! 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cant withdrawal earnings

Jackrabit513
Deal Sharer

Did this ever get solved? If so how did you do it I need to know asap!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Jackrabit513
Deal Sharer

Did this git fixed if so how? I need to know asap I've been trying to withdraw 32$ for over a week 

Solved! Go to solution

Jackrabit513
Deal Sharer

Did they ever get yours fixed?? Iv been waiting 9ver a week.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Error help!

Madisonpineappl
Rewards Hunter

I’ve been having this same issue. Even tried gift cards and it still won’t work. 

i submitted a ticket several days ago and no response