cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I tried to withdraw my earnings but it says "We couldn't process your request."

ddoubtster
Rewards Hunter

Hi, 

Were you able to withdraw your earnings yet? Any leads on how long is the "validation period"?

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Can’t withdraw funds

ddoubtster
Rewards Hunter

HI,

can you also help me? I am also in similar situation im getting something went wrong error while trying to withdraw earnings. I am seeing a lot of people in community complain about this. Can you please tell if there any waiting time or something i could do to get my earnings?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdraw earnings

ddoubtster
Rewards Hunter

@Rickibotta 

Do you know the validation period? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@ddoubtster 

We thought it was two days.  The care team had mentioned that to Lara and she relayed that to us.   But now the care team supposedly telling people to allow a little longer, so the time period keeps getting extended.  I would say after 3 or 4 days, open a ticket.  They should respond to the ticket within a week.   Wish I knew more, but it seems to be a moving target.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ddoubtster
Rewards Hunter

@Rickibotta 
Thanks for the reply!

But wouldnt it be illogical to just keep extending the validation period? if it keeps getting extended, i wonder what the time will be after 6 months 🙂

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdrawing earnings...

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Rosarife01 looks like your account was unlocked yesterday so you should be all set.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

I believe the Ibotta Care team is swamped again.  Every time a new promotions is rolled out, the Ibotta Care team is swamped with requests.  They are probably trying to get through the Back to School promotion.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@ddoubtster yours looks a bit more complicated and might take 3-5 business days. It's unrelated to the reason Dusty posted about.

@Dusty looks like you were unlocked earlier today so you should be all set..

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I tried to withdraw my earnings but it says "We couldn't process your request."

ddoubtster
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL Hi, So this was a bug ? if you are starting to resolve it then in future, we wont need to keep submitting tickets for unable to withdraw right?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

vasati
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL Hey! I was also facing similar issues after referring 1 friend. They are currently doing the $30 for 1 friend referral offer. I had waited BEFORE and AFTER withdrawing but still it said "something went wrong", similarly to what seems a like a lot of people on community are complaining about. My friends using ibotta also started facing this issue about trouble withdrawing earnings. So is this a temporary bug/issue or its just gonna be there and make all of us write tickets to care team?

0 Likes