cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt Not Showing as Pending

Megz2290
Shopper

Hello! I redeemed a Marc's receipt Sunday morning, November 14, with several offers on it. When submitted, I got the standard "can be pending for up to 48 hours" message. And that's fine, except that it's not showing up in my pending list. So what's going on? I have almost $5 in offers on that receipt, and since I submitted it 2 days ago, it has since been thrown away and taken to the landfill, so I can't resubmit it. Can anyone help me, please?

11 Replies

Re: Receipt Not Showing as Pending

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Megz2290  There are two places that I generally check in-app for pending activity… 1) Click Home tab, click bell in upper-right corner… 2) Click Account tab, look for “pending” button under “withdraw earnings” button.  Hopefully it’s showing up in one of those places, but if not, you can open a ticket with the Care Team and plead your case (may not go in your favor without a supporting receipt though).

As for tossing a receipt before earnings are awarded, we can’t help ya there.  Many users in this community would advise that you refrain from tossing receipts, using items, and tossing packaging prior to earning awards so that you can at least return items in the event a deal goes south.

Megz2290
Shopper

Now they sent me a message saying they couldn't find any offers on the receipt - of which I have found a picture. Every item I bought, six in total, has an offer, which is why I bought them. I replied with a list of all the item offers and the amount each is supposed to give back, $4.65 total, but they didn't have a place to attach a picture.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Megz2290 

When you take pictures of the receipt, you have to make sure they are readable.  That receipt is too blurry.   

Next time you simply have to keep taking pictures of a receipt until it is readable.

And keep your receipt.until you get paid.

If you end up getting anything from this trip. It would be out of the goodness of their hearts.

Good luck.  Maybe you will get lucky

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Megz2290  You should be able to attach the picture in-app.

Click the Account tab —> click the grey circle icon on the top-right corner —> select “My support ticket”.  There should be a list of your tickets, and hopefully you see the recent conversation regarding your Marc’s purchases.  Click that conversation.  Towards the bottom, you can add to the conversation, and there should also be a link that will allow you to attach your photo.

Megz2290
Shopper

@Rickibotta  This picture wasn't for Ibotta. Ibotta just reads the barcode for Marc's receipts, so your entire reply is unnecessary and just meant to shame me. Kindly stop posting things like that if you're not actually helpful.

0 Likes

Megz2290
Shopper

@cjwoody I don't have anything grey in my upper right hand corner on my account screen. I just have a share earnings link. I don't see anything about support tickets.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Megz2290 

From the app...

ACCOUNT

then HELP from left hand side

Then the Grey circle upper right

And MY SUPPORT TICKETS

Then add any attachments to your existing ticket

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Many stores in my area are submit receipt where you take a photo of the receipt. Only one in my area only goes by barcode. He was not trying to shame you. He was trying to help you and make you aware that if a receipt is too blurry it might not be able to be clear enough to see what was purchased for redemption. He gave you good and correct advice. I am sorry you got upset. Keeping the receipt until you get the credit for offers is also excellent advice. I have lost out on rebates for throwing out a receipt too quickly too. If this reply upsets you because you think I am trying to shame you, then please know that isn't my intention and if you get upset, I am sorry that my words are not as helpful as you hope.

Megz2290
Shopper

Yeah. I don't have a grey circle, which is what I already said, as you can see in my account page screen shot. I'm not new to Ibotta, the process, or the app by any means. I've just never had such an issue in the over two years of using it. And before anyone asks, the $0.47 cents pending are from Grubhub.

0 Likes