cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral issues

Teamshaw
Saver

I haven’t really shared my referral link but decided to give it a go. I had 3 friends say they signed up, I got credit for one, one shows as a team mate but no credit and no sign of the other. Has this happened to others and what was the solution?

5 Replies

Re: Referral issues

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Teamshaw  I have had only one friend sign up.  I see her listed as a teammate, but I don’t have a credit toward the Split the Pot bonus.  She hasn’t redeemed an offer, so maybe that’s it 🤔 ?  Have all three of your friends redeemed offers?

0 Likes

Teamshaw
Saver

@cjwoody 2 have, one hasn’t. 

0 Likes

Loloward
Shopper

I also had one person say they signed up with my link and there is no sign of life to be found on my side for them 😭 I’m trying to work for the STP bonus but I’m wondering how many people could have signed up with my link that was posted to FB and I wouldn’t even be aware that they did. 

0 Likes

Teamshaw
Saver

@Loloward this is what I’m afraid of...I only KNOW that three used the link but how many am I unaware of and not getting credited for. 

@LaraL do you have any insight here?

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Teamshaw it's hard to say without seeing what's going on with your referral codes behind the scenes. These are listed in a program I don't have access to unfortunately, so I'd say your best bet is submitting a ticket. Wish I could be more of help but this falls just outside my capabilities.