cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning an item already submitted and accepted by Ibotta

TXbelle
Super Saver

Just bought a Bic disposable razor pack that I submitted to Ibotta while in store along with 2 other offers. Then I tried to submit the receipt to CDC but discovered to my dismay that their coupon/cash back was only at Target ☹️. I really didn't want it bad enough to spend so much more for it, so I returned it. I know Ibotta will reverse the rebate but does anyone know how long it usually takes for a Walmart return. I will make sure I get enough offers to complete my bonuses without this one. But I am kicking myself for this mess.

Any suggestions or experiences appreciated.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Returning an item already submitted and accepted by Ibotta

TXbelle
Super Saver

Ibotta answered my question by quickly reversing the rebate nearly as fast as they process all Walmart receipts. I'm glad it was fast and efficient. 

0 Likes

Re: Returning an item already submitted and accepted by Ibotta

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

Just understand how it works, if you buy multiples and return one of them, it may reverse them all, depending on what WM does.  See my post here:

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/general-support/refunded-for-an-item-i-was-charged-extra-for-offer-r...

Glad it all worked out for you.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes