cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Sergento cheese offer is blank

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

Hi. Was anyone able to see the offer details from Sergento’s cheese? Mine is completely blank. I tried several retailers, like Target, Mariano’s and Walgreens, and none of them load up. Any input would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

DDCA9203-F127-4297-80DF-BE735EFAE66D.jpeg

57224EA8-0CDD-4021-B593-99E042DFC931.jpeg

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Sergento cheese offer is blank

What-Shot
Super Saver

That happens to me when I've already redeemed all of the available offers that are connected to that promo. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

That happens to me when I've already redeemed all of the available offers that are connected to that promo. 

Solved! Go to solution

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

Yes, same here.  What @What-Shot said!  😊

Solved! Go to solution

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot @Lollykins I see - thank you both! I’m still a newbie here and there’s a lot to learn. 

Solved! Go to solution

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

I had a thought/suggestion after I posted my last comment. Hope ibotta would consider adding a message like, ‘Offer already redeemed’, instead of just a blank page. That’d been more helpful. 

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

That is a good idea, @Xiao

We used to be able to post such ideas to a board called "APP IDEAS," but when I went to look for it just now, it seems to have disappeared. I wonder if @LaraL could forward your great idea and/or advise you how to submit it.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

The App Ideas section didn't have any infrastructure in place so sadly majority of them didn't go through a vetting process internally. It was mostly myself or Scotty passing along the idea and then it would get mixed into a bunch of other chaos with product development. For now the best place to post your ideas are in this survey since I personally go through these individually.

I will bring back the App Ideas section at some point in the near future once I can make sure they are actually being heard and considered rather than being posted somewhere and relatively unseen.

Hopefully this all makes sense, above all else my goal is to ensure your ideas are circulated properly.