cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Swagbucks help - new user with hardly any magic receipt offers

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11 

I have been telling Zombie for a few days to watch for changes to happen Tuesday night.   Most of the changing of deals and such at SB happens on Tuesday evening / Wednesday morning..

Glad you got some back.  I hope @Zombie  gets theirs too.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

spinlab123
Rewards Hunter

@Zombie Hello... I am also in the same boat. Did you figure out what is happening?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@spinlab123 

They don't seem to give you all offers when you first sign up. 

0 Likes

Zombie
Rewards Guide

@spinlab123 so I FINALLY just got all/most of the existing offers that everyone else had on Friday (the 16th). Prior to Friday, I would occasionally get a couple new offers here and there (many of them disappeared again within a day though). IDK of all new users experience this right now, or if it is a hot-or-miss type of thing.

Also I have no idea if it is related or not, but for 2-4 days prior to Friday, my SB app stopped working completely and would crash immediately after opening. Then suddenly on Friday, the app stopped crashing AND all the offers were there!

Important note: if you have any of the awesome introductory-type offers like "100 SB back for any eggs" or "100 SB back for any milk" or "100 SB back for any bread" - REDEEM THOSE OFFERS ASAP! Mine were supposed to be available through the 31st, but they randomly disappeared after maybe a week. Just a suggestion.

0 Likes

Sunnydelight
Shopper

Hey I’m a new user. No good offers. I was thinking it was the kind of phone I had or service. Do you think once you use a few of the existing offers they give you at first they will see you as an active user, and give you more offer with way better deals.  Have you cashed out at 30.00 dollars before the update of offers.   Thank you!

0 Likes

Sunnydelight
Shopper
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sunnydelight 

You are able to edit your post for some time after you submit it by clicking the little down arrow to the right of your post subject and selecting EDIT REPLY

Zombie
Rewards Guide

@Sunnydelight I definitely hadn't cashed out yet (still haven't, I only have 884 SB total). I hadn't even met the 300SB referral bonus offer at that point. So I very much doubt that either redeeming more offers or cashing out are/were requirements.

The only POSSIBLE correlation to anything that I can see is that the normal/good offers showed up in my account EXACTLY 2 weeks after I signed up for Swagbucks. But maybe that was just a coincidence, IDK...

Sunnydelight
Shopper

@Zombie  Thank you!!

0 Likes