cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swagbucks - ready to give this up

knacrelli
Deal Sharer

Is it just me, or do other people have a heck of a time trying to get any offers in SB? I've tried several times now and get a variety of issues:

- no matching offers or missing matching offers (most common)

- problem with offer (happens often for no reason, even with correct items purchased)

- wrong store (again, incorrect)

I've opened a couple tickets, but their service takes SO long it's maddening. And then, they want me to jump through more hoops just to get like 25 freaking cents...no thank you.

Am I missing something, or doing it wrong? Lol. I really like using Ibotta and Fetch (love that Fetch just gives you the offers without you 'selecting' them), and I want to love SB but am having a hard time even liking SB. Anyone else having these issues, or figured out how to fix these issues? Thanks!!!

0 Likes
14 Replies

Re: Swagbucks - ready to give this up

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@knacrelli   Not just you.  The app is pathetically hit and miss.  You either end up with Swagbucks or a SwagBust™️

knacrelli
Deal Sharer

Thanks @cjwoody ...I thought maybe I was having a solo technical failure - lol.

Perhaps I'll just wait until I hear from some Ibotta users that SB has cleaned up their act a bit. I'm gonna need blood pressure medicine if I keep trying to get any SB 😂

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@knacrelli 

I earned about $400 in a few months when I joined SB.

Then the wheels fell off for a month where nothing worked and it was a nightmare.  Probably around  20

offers in a row failed autu-accept and had to go thru manual review..  So I largely quit using SB for about 3 months.  During this 4 month period, some others had no issues.

Anyway, in the last month, I have earned around $250, and have only had to open 1 ticket.

Worst ticketing system.  Worst customer service ever.  Worse than Comcast.  They almost never answer any questions you ask in tickets. 

When it is going great, it is my favorite rebate app, and when it goes bad, I want to punch it in the face.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  “worse than Comcast” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  Never did I ever think I’d see those words, but alas here we are!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Technically Comca-ss  was bested., errr worsted, by Xfinity..

The only good thing about them is my mobile bill.  My son and I have 3 lines, and collectively use less than a GB, so I pay just $12 total a month.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@knacrelli  SB is so hit or miss.  Like @Rickibotta, I loved it, then came the problem with scanning receipts, getting paid etc.  I still do 1 offer here and 1 offer there, always ringing it on its own receipt.  I cross my fingers when I hit submit.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

I submit with from website with mobile browser. I don't use the app. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

I still submit everything via Tada app. 

Website such a pain.  Have to upload receipt pic to computer, and then sometimes although receipt looks good on my end,  when they open it, it is rotated 90°, and they have told me this 'rejects' the receipt.  But it doesn't truly reject it.  It just sits stuck but you don't know that.

0 Likes

Jodi-lozier
Saver

I recently somehow achieved a new level of Swagbucks. One of the perks was an occasional “instant credit”. So they can credit items but chose to make you put them under review and work hard to get that redemption. Thanks for nothing SB

0 Likes