cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Technical Issues Accessing App and Stores

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I don't recommend logging out and back in to try to fix the problem.    I can't login now because I am not getting the  confirmation code.

I wish I had seen this thread first, and then I wouldn't have tried that.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

TXbelle
Deal Expert

@ShelbyS 

I was having the same issues at Albertsons and Tom Thumb (both affiliates of Albertsons/Safeway). The really weird thing was when I tapped "in store" at Albertsons,  Ibotta told me to connect with the Ibotta browser.  I wasn't trying to use the online option. Then when I went back to the instore/ online option page, I tapped online and it brought up what it was supposed to (but I backed out since I wanted to buy in person). I have been having problems with my Albertsons app, independent of any Ibotta problems,  so maybe it's a system wide internet issue?? Wanted you to know it's more than just not getting into the app galleries.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

Ditto. 

Uninstalled/Reinstalled, still quite buggy. 

Seems if you open/close everything a few times it will eventually load. Submitted one receipt and cleared.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Always a plus to check in here when I think I'm the only one having this problem.  Thanks @ShelbyS  I keep getting "Sorry, there was an error while searching."  I was hoping my Alba had reset.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY: And so the saying goes: "Misery Loves Company." 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  so very true!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@west113 

I'm late to the party, I thought my issues were resolved but they only got worse after clearing my Samsung search history.  Keep receiving an error message and having connection issues.  If I'm not able to submit my purchases prior to Thursday will ibotta still issue credit for missed MWMM?

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Technical Issues

ElaineG
Rewards Hunter

Cannot get on the App. Circle keeps,spinning. I deleted,the zap and then reinstalled it and the same issue is happening. My offers are not loading.

anyone have any suggestions?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ElaineG
Rewards Hunter

I tried deleting thenApp and then reinstalling it and it did not help at all. My offers are not posting and I cannot cash out.

any suggestions?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

I was going to try for the Surprise bonus tonight, but it says it is about to expire (about 4hours prior to the time and date listed).

Of course, I can't even get the app to open anything, so how would I submit my receipt?

0 Likes