cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Ibotta app will not load either over wifi or via data. What do I need to change to make it work?

KathD
Rewards Hunter

5 Replies

Re: The Ibotta app will not load either over wifi or via data. What do I need to change to make it w

02JEEPX
Saver

Are you still having problems? Sometimes I get that retry message but after a little bit it loads fine. I just assume they are updating or too many people on servers at once but I could be wrong about that. It’s always only been a short term problem when I have experienced it. 

0 Likes

Re: The Ibotta app will not load either over wifi or via data. What do I need to change to make it w

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

I was told to uninstall app and then reinstall to fix a glitch on my iPhone.  I still cannot get the phone app loaded after 6 months…..I have to use my iPad to use Ibotta.  I’ve written several emails to costumer service and they have no clue what’s going on with this problem.  There will be people who will tell you “I’ve never had a problem with ibotta” which essentially dismisses the issue that you bring to the community for legitimate help.

0 Likes

Dean

@Sorensoj 

You may want to read the OP's other comment for some additional info on what they are experiencing. I don't think others saying they haven't had problems dismisses the request for help. It may be that others don't have a solution. This is a user community and not an official help center for Ibotta. 

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/troubleshooting/post-your-ibotta-account-issue-s-here-lockout-withdr...

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Might try some of the suggestions on this page:

iPhone App Not Working

0 Likes

Dean

The OP didn’t say what devices were being used but it’s a good guess it’s iPhone and iPad. There are device requirements for using Ibotta so that might be something else to check. I’m currently on the minimum end with an iPhone 6s running iOS 14, and always running out os space when updating or installing apps.

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/225678288-What-devices-work-with-Ibotta-

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes