cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Trouble with linking Sams account

mscrystallia
Shopper

Is anyone else having trouble linking the Sams club account through the Ibotta app on iPhone? It’s possible that it’s because my phone has an iOS update I haven’t done yet (need to clear up space on my phone). When I try to link it just flashes and keeps showing me the login screen. 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Trouble with linking Sams account

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

So we don't actually support account linking with Sam's Club, at least not currently. Seems to be you found a bug that displays the Link Account option when paired with a certain offer. We're working on correcting this right now, and thank you for bringing it to our attention!

EDIT: Just heard back and it sounds like it should be resolved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

As far as I can tell, Sams Club cannot be linked with Ibotta.

If you are talking about shopping through Ibotta to Samsclub.com, then that is different.

There are two options when you shop Sam's Club:

• Up to 1.5% back - Press Shop button
  • 7% back on a Sam's Club Membership - Press Shop button

When I try this on my Android phone, Ibotta sends me to Samsclub.com.  I can only assume the process is the same for iPhone.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mscrystallia
Shopper

Thanks, yes that’s been the process for me but I noticed the new feature yesterday when I was in the app. See pictures included. 

DC617AE4-9800-49EA-AFE1-5948684EC5B7.png

33EB611A-0B9A-44B3-89AB-7606C677592F.png

3242A706-0856-4C1E-8E91-2B572B747E63.png

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @mscrystallia,

I'm looking into this now as it shouldn't be doing that. I'll post an update once I hear something back from our engineers. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

So we don't actually support account linking with Sam's Club, at least not currently. Seems to be you found a bug that displays the Link Account option when paired with a certain offer. We're working on correcting this right now, and thank you for bringing it to our attention!

EDIT: Just heard back and it sounds like it should be resolved.