cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify email account

dbralley
Rewards Hunter

Help! I am unable to verify my email account and I can't submit a ticket request without confirming my email. I have already verified my phone number and my name and every time I log in I receive a verification code in my email; however, I am not receiving the verification email from Ibotta so that I can verify my email. I have gone through every step possible and looked everywhere for the email, but for some reason I am not getting it in my inbox or my spam. How can I get this fixed? I am earning money and I don't want to proceed if I cannot verify my email. It's ridiculous that you cannot fill out s request if your email isn't verified so there is no way I can contact ibotta to ask for their help. Does anybody know how I can get this fixed? Thank you for your help! 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Unable to verify email account

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I am assuming that your email in Ibotta is correct.  Have you ever received an email from Ibotta?

It is possible you have blocked Ibotta emails.

I would recommend sending an email to support@ibotta.com.

Please note it could take 2-3 days to get a response from Ibotta Care.

0 Likes

Yanique
Rewards Hunter

Whenever Ibotta send the email to me , it is say “ we couldn’t confirm your account. This account has already been confirmed , or the confirmation link has expired. I have earn money on the app already but do not wish to continue if the email issue is not confirmed.

0 Likes

dbralley
Rewards Hunter

Yes, I receive all my emails from Ibotta, I have a 2-step verification so I get all of those emails, it's just so weird that I am not getting my verification email. Thank you for the information, I will try to send them an email at the email you provided as I can't send them a request through the website until my email is verified. Thanks again for your help! 

0 Likes

tdbrown01
Rewards Hunter

I am having the same issue and done everything.  Did you get it resolved?

Tags (1)
0 Likes