cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify email account

dbralley
Rewards Hunter

Help! I am unable to verify my email account and I can't submit a ticket request without confirming my email. I have already verified my phone number and my name and every time I log in I receive a verification code in my email; however, I am not receiving the verification email from Ibotta so that I can verify my email. I have gone through every step possible and looked everywhere for the email, but for some reason I am not getting it in my inbox or my spam. How can I get this fixed? I am earning money and I don't want to proceed if I cannot verify my email. It's ridiculous that you cannot fill out s request if your email isn't verified so there is no way I can contact ibotta to ask for their help. Does anybody know how I can get this fixed? Thank you for your help! 

6 Replies

Re: Unable to verify email account

mmoore01
Deal Master

I am assuming that your email in Ibotta is correct.  Have you ever received an email from Ibotta?

It is possible you have blocked Ibotta emails.

I would recommend sending an email to support@ibotta.com.

Please note it could take 2-3 days to get a response from Ibotta Care.

0 Likes

Yanique
Rewards Hunter

Whenever Ibotta send the email to me , it is say “ we couldn’t confirm your account. This account has already been confirmed , or the confirmation link has expired. I have earn money on the app already but do not wish to continue if the email issue is not confirmed.

0 Likes

dbralley
Rewards Hunter

Yes, I receive all my emails from Ibotta, I have a 2-step verification so I get all of those emails, it's just so weird that I am not getting my verification email. Thank you for the information, I will try to send them an email at the email you provided as I can't send them a request through the website until my email is verified. Thanks again for your help! 

tdbrown01
Rewards Hunter

I am having the same issue and done everything.  Did you get it resolved?

Tags (1)

sphloo
Rewards Hunter

I'm having the same issue, receiving the verification codes and such but cannot seem to get a verification of my account email. It's frustrating to say the least.

Srankin71
Rewards Hunter

I have the same issue and I have had this issue for months and I email them and they keep giving me the runaround and it has never been resolved!

it is beyond frustrating how they can’t fix this issue!!!!!

Please let me know if your account was indeed corrected?

Thank you.

0 Likes