Re: Using Ibotta APP

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Nique No worries, easy fix.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

I've had issues off and on but today my MWMM showed up about 9:30am, as usual. I wanted to finish my Climb bonus so made a list and headed to Target. Next was Albertsons where I could sit and upload my receipts. I saw my 2 choice bonuses that were ready to get offers. By the time I got to Sprouts, Ibotta was texting me congrats for accepted offers. Finished mwmm, climb, level 2, choice 1. Finished at WF for more mochi and terra chips. Now I need 5 more to finish peak and choice 2, but I still have Sprouts to upload through the linked account. Feels like I made out like a bandit. I do like those little mochi tidbits.

I'm routinely clearing my cache now that I know how. Seems to make things run smoother. I have android, so I go to my phone's settings, tap on the app list, tap on Ibotta, storage, then delete cache. I don't really know what cache is but I haven't lost anything that I know of that's necessary. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I checked at 10 am Eastern Time to see if I had a new bonus.  I closed the app and cleared it from memory and reloaded.  It still wasn't there.  It showed up later while I was at the store.  I don't know exactly when it arrived, but it was there by 11 am.

It seems like the last couple of bonuses have come several hours later than they use to.  I usually got the new bonus between 9 am and 10 am.

0 Likes