cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart and Walgreens not available in the app

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

Why are Walmart and Walgreens suddenly not available in the app 

I stopped at Walgreens to purchase Ziploc bags and when I tried to open it it said I had to go to the browser. 

So I opened Walmart and it said the same thing.

0 Likes
15 Replies

Re: Walmart and Walgreens not available in the app

Icequeen813
Deal Master

F9FF3015-65D5-45E3-AE28-135F4D412C45.jpeg

 add it on homepage! @Roxiesmom 

0 Likes

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

In the app? Already is.

• I've been with Ibotta since 2014. 
0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Roxiesmom  I'm not having any trouble on my app, both stores show up and don't give me that message.  My usual go-to's whenever I'm having issues though, is to -

Force close the Ibotta app and since I have an android, I also clear the app cache (on iphone I believe you can go to settings then safari, then clear history/cookies?).  Next, look for an app update.  If nothing, then I restart my phone.  Usually one of those tricks kills the gremlins from messing around within the app.

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

I’m not at either store right now, but tried them after your post, and got the “Dang, no offers available” screen. Then I decided to try CVS and Whole Foods, and got the same error message for them. So there are presumably some site-wide issues or maintenance underway, at the moment, which will hopefully all clear up shortly.

5A391E26-35C6-4FCA-B883-066E5A5D5D34.png

RachealC
Shopper

I literally am getting the same message that there are no cash back options available 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

All my retailers Publix ,Target,WM , are showing the same

Roxiesmom
Rewards Guide

Giant Eagle is working so I shopped in there.

Mir expensive but things I needed today.

0 Likes

Janet11
Deal Sharer

I’m getting the same messages. Thank goodness I’m not the only one. Hopefully will be fixed soon. 

0 Likes

Bct09
Rewards Guide

I just checked w/ my app and every store had no offers but that wasn’t the case earlier when I was shopping. I also checked the App Store and there is an update for Ibotta, had to actually click on it to notify me of the update.

78F9A204-C32A-431D-B60D-485936AB9EB0.png

**After the update, everything works on my end now. Had to turn off my phone for it to work after the update though.**

0 Likes