cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart delivery

wamarosa
Shopper

When I order from Walmart and they split the order into separate boxes, I only get credit for one of the deliveries per day.  I placed an order that got split into several boxes and it happened every time.  Yesterday, I should have gotten four rebates but only got credit for one. Today it was three and again only one posted.  I contacted support to get credit but it seems like a problem with the new Walmart system. 

13 Replies

Re: Walmart delivery

Saipan
Super Saver

@wamarosa

You did the right thing contacting support. I am not sure if @LaraL  has more direct or a different development team she assists, but as our in-forum liaison, she appreciates this type of feedback to pass on too.

0 Likes

wamarosa
Shopper

Thanks. I hope the system problem can be addressed.   I know support can get me the credit but it’s a lot of work to send all the documentation they want when the credit should be instant.  

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@wamarosa this is good feedback and I'm going to share it around internally. My understanding is we're dependent on Walmart sending us transaction data. However much time it takes to send that to us is ultimately up to the retailer. As for missing credits, I'd like to share a specific example. If you could provide me the following it will help us investigate:

• Date of transaction
  • TC Number
  • Transaction total
  • Missing item & what you should have earned for it
0 Likes

wamarosa
Shopper

Thanks for digging into this and getting it to the right folks.  I placed order number 5812112427682 on 11/6 for a total of $37.65.  They split it into 9 packages (!).  I received two boxes on Monday 11/8 and got credit for the Campbells soup in one box but not the Great Value Fried Onions and Sunsweet dried fruit in the other.  On Tuesday 11/9, I got three boxes and credit for Chips Ahoy cookies but not the Great Value Stuffing in the second box and Coca-Cola and Izze drinks in the other.  Hope this helps!

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Ok I'll ask and see if we can learn anything about this. You definitely should not have to be seeing so many missed credits.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@wamarosa ok so this has definitely been an odd situation but we're coordinating with Walmart to figure it out. In the meantime it sounds like the fastest way for you to get credit for what was missed is through a ticket to our Care team. Thanks for reporting this, we're now working to resolve it for transactions moving forward.

0 Likes

wamarosa
Shopper

Thanks!  I already have two tickets in (one for 11/8 and one for 11/9). They asked for additional documentation that I’ll send tonight.  Glad to be part of helping get this fixed 🙂

wamarosa
Shopper

I have a new (probably related) issue with the same order.  One item arrived on 11/11, but I didn’t get the delivery confirmation until today and the rebate credit didn’t post.  I’ll submit a ticket but perhaps you can raise this along with the other issue.  

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It depends on how common it is and what the impact is. The Care actually already has processes for escalating certain issues so submitting a ticket is effectively doing that.

0 Likes