cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Walmart issues, the saga, pt iii

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

Walmart isn’t seeming to work at all for me right now. I can’t scan receipts, even if I unlink my account, and it’s not picking up my receipts from Walmart linked account. I had a lot of rebates too 😞 anyone else having issues?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart issues, the saga, pt iii

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Edawn24  I scan my receipt before leaving WM on my iPhone, lately it’s been taking 10-15 min , when I get home to post! Prior to this earnings were posted while in parking lot 

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Edawn24  I scan my receipt before leaving WM on my iPhone, lately it’s been taking 10-15 min , when I get home to post! Prior to this earnings were posted while in parking lot 

Solved! Go to solution

Caldridge
Rewards Hunter
  • Same here
Solved! Go to solution

daa
Shopper

Normally when I make a Walmart delivery order, it is credited the same day. My account is linked. My delivery was at 1:00PM this afternoon and there is no credit and no indication that a receipt is pending. My $5 bonus expires in the early morning. The automated contact replied that it can take 72 hours. Should I wait the 72 hours or should I submit a ticket? Will I get the bonus?

Solved! Go to solution

dakotamidnight
Rewards Hunter

Same issue here. Delivered at 2 pm, no credit yet. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

daa
Shopper

Dakotamidnight,

Hang in there! Literally four minutes after your post I received my Walmart credit. If course I didn’t receive my $5 bonus which expired three hours earlier! I will wait until tomorrow evening to submit a claim if they don’t catch the error!

Hope you get your total credit soon!

daa

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

Credit came through! I had screenshot  my offers just in case after 72 hours nothing happened, but it didn’t take that long.I’m wondering if it is an issue with the Walmart app instead of ibotta; maybe a recent update has affected communication with Walmart and other apps. 

Solved! Go to solution

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

(Although I still can’t scan paper wm reciepts)

Solved! Go to solution

pmontalva
Shopper

Finally, it's not just me, I've been submitting tickets and nothing is getting resolved, plus I'm honestly thinking that their replies are automated responses, they don't seem to be reading all of the back and forth, it's so irritating.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@pmontalva 

When contacting the Care Team please allow ample time for a response.  This time can vary in most cases you will recieve a reply within 48 hours.  I have often felt the same about some of the responses. I would advise you to reply and stick to your issues eventually your issue will be resolved. 

In cases like this I sure do miss @LaraL . 

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.
0 Likes