cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Walmart linked account

MED
Rewards Hunter

Is anybody having issues with their linked Walmart account accepting receipts and getting cash back on offers? The other day it said my receipt was accepted but I didn't get any cash back. Today my receipt wasn't accepted until I scanned it and I did receive my cash back offers. I am still waiting on cash back on my other receipt. I have contacted Ibotta and provided the necessary information (pictures of products, upcs and missing cash back offers)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart linked account

ShelbyS
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

katbedard711
Rewards Hunter

Same problem here, it's been that way for several days.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Plpgirl111
Rewards Hunter

Yesssssss!!!!! It's so aggravating to have to keep doing this. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@MED @JuliannaV 

There seems to be a system wide issue receiving credit from Walmart.  Can someone Internal look into this issue with Wal-Mart purchases not being recognized. 

Receiving messages saying no matching items found or receipt already submitted. My account is linked. I have deleted and reinstalled app nothing is working.

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ShelbyS
Community Manager

Thank you for flagging this! We will look into this and share an update when it is available.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ShelbyS
Community Manager
Solved! Go to solution

Sjw1981
Rewards Hunter

Anyone else do grocery delivery and have the offers not show up? I have to email them every time now as I only have a digital receipt.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Above post.  All their posts are garbage posts simply reposting one user' earlier post but includes hyperlink to garbage websites.

Please review and delete their garbage posts.  No sense in editing them because they just cut/ paste posts from someone else.

EDITING COMMENT AS A TEST

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

MED
Rewards Hunter

?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dbblair
Rewards Hunter

I have had trouble with this for the last three consecutive weeks. I end up having to reach out because all of my offers weren't credited. This time I'm a little worried because none of my offers were credited at all. At least with partial credit, I get a follow-up email where I can click on a link in that email, but this time, it looks like they never received anything. I'm struggling over what to do, or if I should just wait out the 48 hours.

0 Likes