cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Offers Not Showing on Website

kdjsc
Shopper

I have been having the issue seen in the screenshot for weeks now - item is eligible but it's not showing it as being eligible on the Walmart website.  I have the offers saved it's not showing all eligible items that are part of the offer.  I had this issue with a reverse with the Canada dry 12 pack 2 weeks ago so I am leery to even try again as it's grocery pick up and I have never had to submit missing credit for that type of shopping (only paper receipts).    Right now I am having this issue with so many offers that I have saved.  If by chance it does appear like the Carnation Essentials it's only showing for Strawberry not chocolate.  Frustrating and then when I select store pick up the offers on the products totally disappear showing as nothing is eligible.  I am using my laptop with the ibotta chrome extension.  

10 Replies

Re: Walmart Offers Not Showing on Website

Kylasm1977
Saver
  • Hi, that offer has very specific versions and sizes that qualify. The vitamins in your pic don't show as qualifing for the offer to me either but if I scroll down many other bottles to show up as qualifying for the $2. I searched just "Vitafusion" for my results. 
  •  
0 Likes

izziwaters
Rewards Hunter

I'm having the same issue as OP, and it's not because the item doesn't match the description, as you can see in the image I attached. If y'all find a solution I'd love to know!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

ACD4D3F2-73F2-46D6-9EF7-B2903750D057.jpeg

@izziwaters  You need to be on Ibotta home  page, not on Walmart app .

0 Likes

Liynaaa
Deal Sharer

same issue as well

Liynaaa
Deal Sharer

Hi @LaraL is there a solution for this?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Liynaaa  Lara hasn’t worked here in months @ShelbyS , BTW, do you hav a linked account with Walmart?

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@izziwaters @Liynaaa Hi! If you are referring to the pink icons no longer appearing on qualifying items then this post should explain that:

If I am misunderstanding the issue, then my apologies!

Liynaaa
Deal Sharer

Oh wow Ty…  yes I do. 

0 Likes

Liynaaa
Deal Sharer

I see that makes sense. Hope they bring this feature back it made everything so much easier.