cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

KristenRyder
Rewards Hunter

I have been trying to cash out to paypal for days and I have sent multiple support requests in and have not heard anything at all I have 20.55 in my current earnings but it will not let me withdrawal to paypal or my bank account! It keeps saying something went wrong. I have tried everything 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Noneya4682
Rewards Hunter
Ticket #10644282

Good morning hun hope your having a blessed morning . I'm contacting you about receiving an error when I attempt to cashout from ibotta to my PayPal I've submitted tickets each day however they are showing my ticket was solved yetn I've not received anything from ibotta for assistance meaning noone contacted me at all yet shows my tickets have been solved yet I'm still unable to cashout . I've tried everything such as unlink my PayPal n re-connect it even tried my bank account , restarting device and app etc etc etc ... can you please help me ma'am please and thank u for

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

km621
Rewards Hunter

Email not confirmed so cannot submit request or contact care team.   

Please help!

thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Withdrawal

Stonedcrafter
Rewards Hunter

Why will it not lete withdraw to my PayPal that's linked or my checking account that's linked?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdrawal

Megakaren
Rewards Hunter

Same here...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdrawal

Saipan
Deal Ambassador
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Stonedcrafter
Rewards Hunter

I have my PayPal connected to my bot account and I have my checking account connected to the robotic account it will not let me do anything with either one of the accounts as far as withdrawing. It says if I may be locked out and I don't know why I would be the email on my PayPal is the same as my about account and I'll link up my bank account through plaid so I don't see what the problem is. Please help

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Withdrawing earning

Rebeccagriffith
Shopper

Hello!

I have never had an issue with withdrawing my earnings into my PayPal account but for some reason I keep getting an error message.  I gave up yesterday and tried to do it again this morning.  Same thing.  Removed my PayPal account and added my bank account and it still won’t let me withdraw my earnings.  

any help would be appreciated so I can withdraw my earnings and pay my electric bill 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Not my first withdrawal and now error error error

Lwest718
Rewards Hunter

We had an emergency this weekend with our pet. We asked people to sign up and help us make some money. As soon as it was time to withdrawl nope all errors. Its day 4 no one will respond. Last withdrawal was fine we updated account to match paypal exactly incase that was the issue and no again. Doesnt make me want to keep using the app let alone referring people to something that is time consuming and not worth while in the end? Come on ibotta! We did our part help us out here

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Not my first withdrawal and now error error error

Rebeccagriffith
Shopper

I am having the same issue.  It won’t let me withdraw to PayPal or my bank.  
there really needs to be a customer service number to call.  
Is this the error message you get? 

0 Likes