cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Post Your Ibotta Account Issue(s) Here: Lockout, Withdrawal, etc.

Bluemoon
Rewards Hunter

Can you check if my account is locked? This is pretty frustrating. I haven’t used ibotta in a long time. Just came back and saved up a little over $176 and now I can’t take it out. Tried PayPal and bank account. Did all the troubleshooting steps I could find on the forums. I emailed customer service early Monday morning and still no reply.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Something wrong

Myraida
Rewards Hunter

Did Not Find Your Solution

I reset my password and I can’t connect. 
I have sent email to support but I could not connect to the application I have been trying to connect for two years

B40C7D9B-82CE-4748-B01E-2C6EF4AD6780.png

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

tiffanye
Rewards Hunter

I cannot confirm my email it keeps saying its sent but isnt. So i cant verify my email. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Meagain716
Shopper

I forgot to scan my Family Fresh loyalty card before a purchase.  Is there any way to get credit?  There's no way to submit a receipt anymore.

Thanks!

Meagan

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

javajoe96
Rewards Hunter

I'm not new.  I waited more than 48 hours.  If my account was locked it was done for no reason.  Your message needs to be corrected to then because I thought servers were having errors so I have been trying to get my rewards out for a couple weeks.  It is quite agitating to have to endure this.  A message like your account is locked contact customer service or should I just submit a ticket each time it fails and maybe someone will listen 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: how to unlock or reactivate account because im cant login

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@amirakimi have you tried resetting your password?

Solved! Go to solution

Re: All services restored

SuperHorse
Rewards Hunter

Hello all, I’m seeking help withdrawing my earning to a gift card. I can go through the process just fine and get to the Review screen where it has a confirm button, but then it says there was an error after clicking that. It’s been doing this the last 3 days. Can anyone help? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

SuperHorse
Rewards Hunter

I submitted ticket to help center about two days ago, no response yet. I’m trying to withdraw my earned credits for a $20 Best Buy gift card, however it keeps giving me an error when clicking to confirm the details that says, “ We're having trouble connecting. There was a problem getting your information. Please try again later.” Can anyone help with this? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: couldn't log you in

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@amirakimi 

There were some technical issues yesterday with Ibotta servers.  Hopefully, you can sign in now.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@SuperHorse 

That's not something that can be fixed here. Try adding a comment to your current ticket requesting an update. 

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes